SUPER SALE! 25% discount on all orders over $100. COUPON CODE: WinterSale1
USAGE: Massage oils are used in one of two ways: Either for full body use, or for spot treatment. For effect, there must be at least 30 drops total of a remedy massaged into the skin. If it’s a massage oil that is used for a full body massage, then one ounce of the product must be used to get the therapeutic effect of the essential oils contained within. If it’s a massage oil that is concentrated, such as Mary’s “Go To” Anti-Plague Remedy, used only for spot treatment, then it should be used on at least five of the following areas or any Vitaflex points:
LOCALIZED AREA: For example, if you are using a product for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, obviously you want to put it on the area of concern; however, because you have “overcompensated” in over-using your other arm and/or hand, use oil on BOTH arms and hands.
ALLERGIES: If you have allergies to anything in nature, or you are concerned that you may be sensitive to an essential oil, call me to discuss this or else, if you buy the product, do the 24 hour Patch Test, placing one drop of product on arm, cover with a Band-Aid, and leave for 24 hours. If no rash or redness occurs, proceed to use the product.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Essential oils, even in carrier oil, lotion or cream, are no longer in their natural habitat and therefore must be kept away from heat, light, and oxygen to ensure potency. As essential oils are highly volatile, NEVER leave the bottle/jar cap/lid off!
We do not diagnose, treat or prescribe any medical treatment or give medical advice. You should always discuss treatment of medical conditions with your medical practitioner before using any alternative therapies, natural supplements, or vitamins. The following safety precautions are guidelines only. You should consult with a qualified aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as it may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications. As there are approximately 400 botanicals out of half a million that can be distilled or otherwise extracted for their essential oil, we do not offer an exhaustive list.
If you are pregnant, ALWAYS check with your primary care giver before using any of our products as there are essential oils that actually stimulate the uterus and should not be used during the first and second trimester of the pregnancy.
For further information on the essential oils, click on the Glossary of Essential Oils on the bottom navigation bar to learn more about these marvelous but potent secondary metabolites (essential oils). The many benefits of the key essential oils used in all of the formulas along with directions for usage and additional information about essential oils in general will be provided to you on paper information sheets when you purchase any of our products.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ ALL OF THE INFORMATION SHEET BEFORE USING OUR PRODUCTS.
If you are concerned about allergies to any of our essential oils, natural substances or carrier oils, contact me with a list of known allergies BEFORE purchasing product(s).
Please read and adhere to the following:
1. Keep our products in a secure place away from children, pets and the elderly.
2. The following product blend ingredients should be avoided during pregnancy: Single Oils: Basil, Birch, Calamus, Cassia, Cinnamon bark, Hyssop, Blue Tansy, Jasmine, Lavander, Mugwort, Rosemary, Sage, Tarragon, Thyme, Wintergreen.
3. To insure satisfaction, continued potency of product and safety, read and follow paper instructions and instructions on the container. NEVER LEAVE THE CAP/LID OFF!
4. Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. If you experience any soreness, redness or irritation do not use the product. KEEP AWAY FROM MUCUS MEMBRANES, CHILDREN AND THE ELDERLY.
5. If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with a carrier oil or cold milk. Seek medical attention if the stinging and/or irritation continues.
6. Do not use more than 2 undiluted drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath the first time: Aniseed, Black pepper, Camphor (rectified), Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus globulus, Ginger, Juniper, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint, Thyme.
7. If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
8. The following essentials oils should never be used or used undiluted on the skin: Alan Root (Inula helenium) Almond bitter, expressed Birch sweet, Birch tar, Boldo leaf, Cade, Camphor (brown, yellow, unrectified), Colophon, Costos Root, Fig Leaf abs, Horseradish Mustard (volatile), Opoponax , Peru balsam, Rue abs, Sassafras, Tolu, Turpentine unrectified, Verbena (from citriodora).
9. The following essential oils should be avoided if you have epilepsy: Cajeput, Camphor, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Peppermint, Rosemary
All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional.
We do not advise you use the information contained within this website, or any other site for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis, without talking to your doctor. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website.
Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding our products have not been evaluated by the FDA.