SUPER SALE! 25% discount on all orders over $100. COUPON CODE: WinterSale1
All infused oils and other products are for external use only. All information contained within this site is for reference purposes only and is not intended to substitute the advice given by a pharmacist, physician, or any other health-care professional. These products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease. If free ground shipping is offered with certain coupons, it will be one coupon per order that cannot be combined with any other coupon or offers. All prices are in USD.
The choice of the process used in application of authentic aromatherapy products is the sole responsibility of the user. They are for external use only. Information and statements regarding the efficacy of authentic aromatherapy as it applies to our products have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease but are for educational purposes in accordance with my vision of what our health care system could be like if love rather than selfishness and greed ruled the day; no therapeutic claims can be made for anything. Riverside Holistic Massage and any of its directors, employees, representatives or those involved in blending and bottling the products will not be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of their products.
This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, income or profit and claims of third parties. I have no control over how one uses a product and so disclaim any liability if the user uses or prescribes any product for him/herself or another.
PLEASE CONSULT A LICENSED HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL SHOULD A NEED BE INDICATED ESPECIALLY IF PREGNANT OR UNDER MEDICAL SUPERVISION.
Personnel at Riverside Holistic Massage do not claim to be medical practitioners. We do not diagnose, treat or prescribe any medical treatment or advice. You should always discuss treatment of medical conditions with your medical practitioner before using any alternative therapies, natural supplements, or vitamins. The following safety precautions are guidelines only. You should consult with a qualified aromatherapist about essential oil usage and always inform your primary care physician what you are using as it may not be conducive with his/her prescribed therapy and medications.
As there are hundreds essential oils in the world, please be advised this is not an exhaustive list. If you are pregnant, ALWAYS check with your primary care giver before using any of our products.
For further information on the essential oils, click on links provided on all of the lists. Additional information about the ingredients may be provided on the paper instructions that come with the product(s).
If you are concerned about allergies to any natural substance including vegetable oil, contact me with a list of known allergies BEFORE purchasing product(s).
1. Keep our products in a secure place away from children and pets.
2. The following product blend ingredients should be avoided during pregnancy: Single Oils: Basil, birch, calamus, cassia, cinnamon bark, hyssop, Idaho tansy, jasmine, lavandin, mugwort, rosemary, sage, tarragon, thyme, wintergreen.
3. To insure satisfaction, continued potency of product and safety, read and follow paper instructions and instructions on the container.
4. Unless otherwise stated, never use essential oils on your skin without diluting the essential oil with a carrier oil. A skin test is recommended prior to use. If you experience any soreness, redness or irritation do not use the blend.
5. If an essential oil or essential oil blend gets into your eye, flush the eye immediately with a carrier oil or cold milk. Seek medical attention if the stinging and/or irritation continues.
6. Do not use more than 2 undiluted drops of the following essential oils when used in a bath the first time: Aniseed, Black pepper, Camphor (rectified), Citronella, Clove, Eucalyptus globulus, Ginger, Juniper, Peppermint, Sage, Spearmint,Thyme.
7. If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils that come from those foods.
8. The following essentials oils should never be used or used undiluted on the skin: Alan Root (Inula helenium) Almond bitter, expressed Birch sweet, Birch tar, Boldo leaf, Cade, Camphor (brown, yellow, unrectified), Colophon, Costos Root, Fig Leaf abs, Horseradish Mustard (volatile), Opoponax , Peru balsam , Rue abs , Sassafras,Tolu,Turpentine unrectified, Verbena (from citriodora).
9. The following essential oils should be avoided if you have epilepsy: Cajeput, Camphor, Eucalyptus, Fennel, Peppermint, Rosemary
All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional.
We do not advise you use the information contained within this website, or any other site for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis, without talking to your doctor. Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website.
Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding our products have not been evaluated by the FDA.